career and technical education
Chevron Pascagoula Refinery’s support for education focuses on Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) K-12 education, as well as youth and workforce development initiatives. We are dedicated to helping our community prosper by equipping today’s students for tomorrow’s opportunities. Visit the following links to learn more about STEM careers and technical training in our area.
Chevron Ambassador Program
Chevron Ambassador Program focuses on career exploration in Operations, Maintenance and Engineering to increase awareness of occupational/technical fields. The program offers both academic and career-oriented information along with activities related to recruiting, retention, outreach, and student success. The Chevron ambassadors will promote career and technical learning pathways to help increase educational engagement, achievement and attainment of students interested in pursing technical/occupational fields in the oil & gas industry. The program is geared to support local middle school, high school and post-secondary students.
In their own words...
- Process Operator Shardae Howard career overview and needed skills
- Head Operator Ian Dixon career overview and needed skills
- Instrumentation and Electrical Mechanic Tori Delancey career overview and needed skills
- Maintenance Planner J.C. Holloway career overview and needed skills
- Electrical Engineer Hardie Ezell career overview and needed skills
- Project Manager Barbara Brown career overview and needed skills